An Education website where latest information on examinations and admissions directly hyped from schools and exam board websites are posted on daily basis for admission seekers

PageNavi Results No.

Full Width CSS

Saturday 17 June 2017

Edo University 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form is Out!



Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo University, Iyamho(EUI) various degree progeammes for the 2017/2018 academic session



 EDO UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES

A. faculty OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL sciences


 Accounting
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Economics
 English
Mass Communication
 Political Science
 Sociology.


B. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING

 Chemical Engineering
 Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
 Electrical/Electronic Engineering
 Mechanical Engineering
 Mechatronics Engineering
Petroleum Production


. C. FACULTY OF SCIENCE

Animal Environmental Biology
Bio Chemistry
Biological Science
 Chemistry
 Computer Science
 Geology
ICT/Mathematics
 Micro Biology
 Physics
 Plant Science and Bio Technology

 D. SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE

Basic Medical Science
 Human Anatomy
Medical Laboratory Science
Nursing
Physiology

E. SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Medicine and Surgery.

HOW TO APPLY FOR EDO UNIVERSITY IYAMHO ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE207/2018
Go to Edo University2017/2018 admissions application portal (www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admission) click on register and start your registration.


 For any technical challenge call:09025412171. 08065528915
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Good day friends’My, name is Anita iam a native of Igbo Abia state. For 3 to 5 years now i have been writting Jamb but i find it diffcult to come out in flying colour, but not until I met this gracious woman God fearing called MRS,GLADNESS, +2349052695605 who helped me to released and upgrade my withheld jamb result,but at beginning I thought she can,t help me or is not possible to release a witheld result, But I summond UP courage, I, did what she asked me to do, and just some few hours she called me and asked me to check my result, then I did so and saw my result with a very good condition. Today, i’m very happy that i’m the most happiest person on Earth and also a student of Ibadan [IU]as a civil Engineering a student in 200 level,please for the sake of those who have the same problem I was before ,call MRS,GLADNESS on :+2349052695605
    for help, she is there to assist you in your WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE

    ReplyDelete

About Me

2017 JAMB RESULT NOW AVAILABLE! CHECK YOUR RESULT HERE.

  JAMB is releasing the results of the 2017 Computer based Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted today batch by batch....

Search This Blog

Ads

Strictly Admissions Guide

Strictly Admissions Guide

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *