An Education website where latest information on examinations and admissions directly hyped from schools and exam board websites are posted on daily basis for admission seekers

PageNavi Results No.

Full Width CSS

Wednesday 14 June 2017

DELSU 2017/2018 ADMISSION SCREENING FORM IS OUT

This is to inform all prospective students of the Delta State University that the screening exercise form is out. All candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and scored above 180 in the just concluded UTME can apply for the 2017/2018 Admission screening
exercise


 





 SCREENING VENUE:SITE 3, Abraka campus
Online Application starts 15th June and closes Friday 21th July 2017


 PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN THE DELSU 2017/2018 SCREENING FORM

1. candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate Virtual Pin with the sum of 5,000 naira(five thousand) Payment to be made to any of the following bank a)unity bank b)ecobank 3)zenith bank 4)fidelity bank.

2. Ensure jamb registration number and names are correctly spelt as indicated on your jamb slip


3. Visit www.delsuonline.com

4. Click on online Application

5. Click Start

6. Click screening exercise

7. Click start

 8. Complete the form with your valid jamb registration number

 9. Candidate should fill the screening screening form on the delsuonline.com and upload their recent passport photograph

 10. Use the virtual pin generated before 6 hours as it will be declared invalid after six hours

11. Read all instructions on the delsuonline.com front page before submitting the form


Strictly Admissions Giude wishes you success!

Share this with your friends


If you have any question, kindly use the comment section.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Good day friends’My, name is Anita iam a native of Igbo Abia state. For 3 to 5 years now i have been writting Jamb but i find it diffcult to come out in flying colour, but not until I met this gracious woman God fearing called MRS,GLADNESS, +2349052695605 who helped me to released and upgrade my withheld jamb result,but at beginning I thought she can,t help me or is not possible to release a witheld result, But I summond UP courage, I, did what she asked me to do, and just some few hours she called me and asked me to check my result, then I did so and saw my result with a very good condition. Today, i’m very happy that i’m the most happiest person on Earth and also a student of Ibadan [IU]as a civil Engineering a student in 200 level,please for the sake of those who have the same problem I was before ,call MRS,GLADNESS on :+2349052695605
    for help, she is there to assist you in your WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE

    ReplyDelete

About Me

2017 JAMB RESULT NOW AVAILABLE! CHECK YOUR RESULT HERE.

  JAMB is releasing the results of the 2017 Computer based Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted today batch by batch....

Search This Blog

Ads

Strictly Admissions Guide

Strictly Admissions Guide

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *